We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team as a Real Estate Processor III. In this role, you will verify and process the information provided by the member on real estate loan applications with conforming limits, refinance and purchase transactions, 1-4 units, owner occupied and non-owner occupied. You will also assist in training and mentoring newly hired processors.
Pipeline Managed: 40 – 45 Active Applications
· On refinance and purchases, request escrow instruction, etc. order verifications of employment and deposit when applicable.
· Review and analyze the results obtained by Secondary Market Investors Automated Underwriting Decision systems.
· Complete Loan Origination System Path requirements prior to submitting application for underwriting review and assessment.
· Process and analyze real estate documentation and applications.
· Process real estate applications according to investor, secondary market, FPCU and regulatory guidelines.
· Be knowledgeable Investor, Secondary Market, Regulatory and FPCU loan products and underwriting guidelines/standards to ensure all process actions are compliant to establish standards.
· Review appraisal, preliminary title, credit reports, escrow instructions and verification of employment and deposits when applicable to determine acceptability regarding program parameters.
· Review and act accordingly to all FPCU Department and Organizational correspondence.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
A minimum of three years related experience. Knowledge of real estate lending compliance and regulations. Ability to evaluate strategies, prioritize activities and make effective use of resources. Ability to listen effectively, present ideas clearly, concisely and in an organized and interesting manner. Ability to use PC in a windows environment, basic word processing and spreadsheet functions. Ability to think creatively. Basic Business Math and business writing. Knowledge of current front-end processing system being used by Secondary Market Investors (Fannie Mae – Desktop Underwriter, Freddie Mac – Loan Prospector)
· Detail-oriented, sharp, highly productive with strong quality of work.
· College education preferred or its equivalent work experience, but not required.
· Ability to multi-task work in a fast pace environment.
· Be a quick learner and have a willingness to acquire new skills
· Exhibit a pleasant demeanor with clients and internal personnel via phone and email
· Ability to work independently with little supervision
· Be very detail oriented and organized