This dynamic role is responsible for new business production, endorsements and building lasting relationships with our large member base. We offer multiple providers of auto, home and other lines of insurance and are looking for experienced licensed Property & Casualty Insurance Agents.
- Provide insurance quotations for most personal lines coverage’s by using FSC rating program and other insurance company specific rating software.
- Educate and assist members in making coverage decisions based upon their specific needs.
- Make underwriting and policy placement decisions based on customer needs and in conjunction with the insurance company’s guidelines.
- Complete applications for new business, process endorsements and suspense file for accurate completion.
- Respond to insurance carrier memos and customer/members questions or issues in a timely manner.
- Annual review of member existing policies to assess coverage and make recommendations.
- Actively solicit prospects to increase sales that is consistent with the marketing plan.
- Perform additional functions at the direction of management.
High school or equivalent.
3 to 5 years of experience in Personal Lines
Proficiency in Word, Excel and Agency Management Systems (Hawksoft)