Digital Marketing Director (Location: Costa Mesa or Downey)
The Digital Marketing Director is responsible for creating and delivering a range of innovative, cross-platform digital work that effectively communicates our brand, drives new membership and generates business with measurable results. Will be responsible for developing and executing the overall customer engagement strategy on our digital platforms including social, paid media and CRM marketing. This person will execute the posting of digital ads, organic and paid social media, website content, email deployments and digital campaigns, as well as reporting results across all email, social and web. The ideal candidate will be able to develop the appropriate multichannel contact strategies and programs to drive revenue via actionable customer insights.
• Identify opportunities to align and integrate social media, paid media, marketing, and PR to drive top line revenue and growth.
• Develop the marketing strategy and execution plan that maximizes customer engagement, usage, conversion, retention, and loyalty across digital channels (email, social media, web, paid media, etc.).
• Formulate CRM strategy geared towards increasing customer rate, retention and spend and optimizing ROI on campaigns.
• Develop and implement programs for customer on-onboarding and lifecycle management via email and digital communications.
• Oversee social media strategy (paid & organic) as well as media buying strategy, in an effort to increase growth and key KPIs across all of our social media and digital platforms.
• Develop seasonal marketing campaigns for owned and paid channels that are cohesive across all assets based on marketing briefs and objectives.
• Ensure visual consistency and branding across various touch points: web content, digital campaigns, web banners, email launches, social media, mobile platforms, video assets and special projects.
• Manage SEO/SEM for websites, with a focus on traffic growth and website optimization
• Create and oversee website landing page designs, other site imagery and content, marketing creative and layouts, all from user-centric perspective.
• Manage and implement email program, including testing, optimization and growth strategy
• Produce and track campaigns (paid and organic) to ensure they excel in areas such as conversions, impressions, reach and other business goals and KPIs.
• Oversee execution of all paid media efforts across digital and social channels, optimizing spend and targeting daily; use of external agencies as needed.
• Develop and maintain social media content calendar (organic) across all of our channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Yelp; responsible for posting, community management, increasing growth / engagement and reporting.
• Apply disciplined messaging hierarchy and prioritization within creative to drive targeted consumer behavior to achieve business objectives; experience with digital copywriting.
• Monitor and regularly issue CRM KPI reports and proactively set overall capture rate, email, and other targets to achieve YOY growth in key strategic metrics
• Weekly/Monthly reporting on all paid media efforts and any associated ROI, and social media efforts
• Complete analysis of CRM campaigns using control techniques and corporate reporting tools to measure success / ROI. Succinctly and clearly summarize and communicate results and learnings to optimize future campaigns
• Offer insights on website analytics & incorporate into initiatives
Position Requirement and Qualifications/Abilities:
• Expertise in paid media buying; extensive knowledge of social media platforms.
• Knowledge of AdWords and Google Analytics, understanding of tagging & tracking mechanisms
for digital marketing.
• Demonstrate relevant professional experience delivering measurable results in the areas of growth marketing, email strategy/segmentation, social / digital campaign development.
• Experience with email deployment platforms such as Salesforce/Marketing Cloud, Mailchimp, Intuvo, etc.
• Experience with copywriting across digital platforms.
• Experience with web languages and website launches / development.
• Strategic, energetic, hands-on, self-starter with a sense of urgency, follow up and attention to detail.
• Passionate about new marketing technologies, trends in mobile, web, social, digital and other emerging technologies and best practices.
• Exceptional organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines with accurate and detailed results.
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; able to thrive in a collaborative environment where ideas are welcomed and shared.
• Understand brand voice and tone and how they translate to various audiences.
• Ability to keep calm under pressure and effectively communicate to team members with positivity.
Requirements, Knowledge, Education, Certifications, Licenses:
• BA or BS degree preferably in marketing, digital marketing, internet marketing, social media marketing or interactive marketing.
• 6 or more years of digital marketing experience – planning and launching acquisition, engagement, social & paid media, digital creative development, integrated marketing campaigns; proven work experience in digital agency or in-house digital department.