We are seeking a talented digital marketing guru who lives and breathes digital communications. The ideal candidate for our Digital Marketing Manager position will be someone who is passionate about creating compelling content and posts for social media campaigns, search engine marketing, and display campaigns.
This position will manage the Credit Union’s comprehensive online presence including the website, intranet, social media, advertising, and the Credit Union’s overall brand and brand experience.
- Employing digital advertising (ads, SEO/Search paid & organic, etc.) to promote the brand and generate sales
- Developing and automating campaigns to engage with and nurture leads through Interest to Active Usage. This includes leads generated on the website, at events, etc.
- Creating marketing campaigns to drive share of wallet by collaborating with other Marketing Team members to create, design and manage campaigns comprised of one or more of the following: email, landing pages, webinars, digital content, videos, events, etc.
- Generating engaging content and posting frequently on Social and website
- Lead generation/building demand through website, digital ads, digital content, etc.
- Automating marketing strategies to ensure productivity of all channels including social, email and website
- Optimizing conversion rates through strong, compelling call to action and landing pages
- Measuring and reporting on key metrics such as open rate, conversion rate, etc.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A./ B.S.) from four-year college or university preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6 or more years of Digital Marketing Experience.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently; knowledgeable about using social media effectively in a personal or professional setting; knowledge of Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign a plus.