Digital Marketing Specialist (Location: Costa Mesa)
You will focus on creating, implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital and traditional marketing campaigns across various marketing channels. To be successful as a Digital Marketing Specialist, you must be highly self-motivated, proactive, and have a working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies in order to execute successful marketing campaigns.
You will develop and manage the online presence of the Credit Union through social media, online advertising, web content, search engine marketing, and other channels as appropriate. Drive business to FPCU through online channels; measure results and refine initiatives. Positively represent FPCU’s brand in the online space.
- Create, manage, and report on online advertising campaigns. Develop search engine marketing campaigns. Select and test keywords and perform A/B testing. Continually evaluate and refine online advertising efforts.
- Act as the primary contributor to the Credit Union’s social media channels. Produce and execute a content calendar. Build engagement through frequent, interesting, and relevant posts that reflect the Credit Union’s brand personality. Create contests, polls, and other ways to build followers/likes/users.
- Execute email marketing campaigns, creating the email templates, sending the emails on schedule, and reporting on results.
- Maintain web site content, uploading and changing content and graphics as needed. Monitor the web site for outdated information or broken links.
- Use initiative to constantly monitor the changing online environment and evaluate/recommend new or enhanced solutions to build business or engagement through online channels.
- Manage relationships with vendors of online services, such as Yelp, Google, Facebook, etc.
- Work with marketing staff, outside writers and designers, and other resources as needed to successfully accomplish assigned tasks.
- Assist with creation of marketing collateral and other projects as needed.
- Participate in the development of marketing strategies, research, and planning.
Bachelor's degree (B. A./ B.S.) from four-year college or university, preferred; two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be a self-starter with the ability to work without direct supervision; demonstrated experience using social media effectively in a personal or professional setting; knowledge of HTML and CMS; ability to use Excel, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat Professional, and Google Analytics; problem-solving skills; and the ability to gather, analyze and present data in a usable/meaningful manner.