Under general supervision, responds, researches, and resolves user questions and system problems. Provides quick and efficient technical support to minimize the disruption of business due to systems problems. Coordinates the escalation of technical problems to other IT areas when needed. May also be responsible for installing and setting up hardware, software, and other computer devices.
- Provides support to end users for computer application, system, device, access and hardware issues.
- Identifies, researches and resolves the most complex technical problems and ensures correct operation of personal computer.
- Responds to telephone, email and online requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem using applicable systems and tools.
- Coordinates with other teams or specialists to resolve an issue. May be responsible for the resolution of escalated issues of higher difficulty.
- Evaluates user needs, defines technical problems, and works with engineering/ development staff to determine solutions.
- Assists customer in implementing solutions.
- Performs ongoing activities to maintain and enhance overall system performance.
- Works on projects/ matters of limited complexity in support role
- Installs, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals.
- May perform system setups for new hires.
- May train, coach, or assist less experiences team members.
- Works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
- Participates in the on-call rotation which will include weekends and holidays.
- We share a collaborative obligation to ensure that we conduct ourselves in the utmost ethical manner and that we hold each other accountable to the values and standards of the organization. Every Partner has the responsibility to ask questions, seek guidance, and report concerns and/or violations of company policy or ethical standards. Financial Partners has several processes in place to communicate with leadership and expects that partners will have a commitment to integrity and uncompromising values.
Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 3-5 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
General working knowledge of desktop applications and concepts such as MS-Office, patch management understanding, networking concepts, file and print shares, and active directory. Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication and problem-solving skills are essential. Must be able to work weekends, holidays and cover other Information Technology shifts when necessary. Self starter, initiative, dependable. Must be accurate and detail oriented. Familiarity with Financial Institution terms and procedures preferred.
- Has gained proficiency in multiple competencies relevant to the job function
- Provide quality phone support for users and be the front-line for all PC, Network, and Telecom problems or questions
- Adhere to department Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Work with Information Technology team to complete Strategic Plan Goals
- Proficient with PC applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Must have a valid driver license