We are continuing to hire and always looking for top talent. In order to be proactive with social distancing, we are conducting all interviews either over the phone or via video.
One of the core components of growing your career is exploring new experiences and one of the most exciting and fun prospects is opening a De Novo branch for a financial organization. It gives you the opportunity to build something from the ground up, to pick your own team of superstars to mentor and grow with, and to achieve continued personal success. FPCU is opening a brand new location in Seal Beach that will be fresh and new from the walls in with leading edge technology. Due to the De Novo nature of the branch, you will be able to demonstrate your skills in a visible location and position yourself for future advancement and leadership in the credit union.
We are looking for a successful and driven BRANCH MANAGER who will drive business development within the regional territory, lead in-branch sales, and manage the team’s goals and achievements.
- Drive the sales efforts of assigned branch.
- Provide continuous sales training, development and motivation of branch employees.
- Conduct regular sales & product meetings to review results and drive the attainment of branch goals.
- Monitor the service delivery skills of branch employees, providing or arranging for training and coaching as needed.
- Satisfactorily resolve customer service complaints, both verbally and in writing.
- Responsible for the operational and security integrity of the branch.
- Manage the growth of the branch loan portfolio through ongoing business development activities within assigned territory.
- Efficiently manage staffing and scheduling for the branch.
- Identify and implement solutions to branch inefficiencies and makes recommendations to Corporate.
Bachelors degree or equivalent; or at least three (3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Supervisory experience in a banking environment preferred.