Financial Service Officer
We are continuing to hire and always looking for top talent. In order to be proactive with social distancing, we are conducting all interviews either over the phone or via video.
Are you an energetic, self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment? Are you interested in working for an innovative, leading, and dynamic organization? At Financial Partners Credit Union, we are in the business of fulfilling dreams, whether this is a new car, a new home or putting a child through college…we help our members set their financial goals to ensure their fantastic future.
In this role, you will be responsible for the sales and service functions at our El Segundo Select Employer Groups (SEG’s) office. You will have full responsibility for the operational security integrity and profitability of the El Segundo Express Service Office. The ideal FSO will sell to and services new and existing members through needs based selling and business development activities. Assist and advise members in the selection and opening of all credit union accounts and loans.
• Demonstrate the ability to work independently, be self-directed with moderate supervision, and exercise good time management skills.
• Establish new membership accounts and loans through proactive sales activities.
• Open and close all FPCU account types with the highest degree of accuracy following credit union policies and procedures.
• Originate and process consumer loan applications, draw documents, complete DMV paperwork and fund loans. Process mortgage and consumer loan applications, complete documentation as appropriate and fund loans.
• Identify and host effective business development events.
• Educate our members on all the CU services available to them, which add to the convenience of the credit union such as eBanking, eQuest, ATM and shared branch service.
• Responsible for achieving production and success card goals.
• Represent the CU in participation of campus events such as new hire orientation, educational seminars, etc.
• Proactively distribute marketing collateral at assigned campus and network within the field of membership.
• May be required to attend meetings and participate in events, outside of normal business hours, to help increase awareness.
• Must develop good working relationships with on-site contacts to ensure Credit Union presence.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's Degree preferred. PC proficiency including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Needs based sales skills. Sales experience required, networking and presentation skills.