Floating Personal Banking Officer
We are continuing to hire and always looking for top talent. In order to be proactive with social distancing, we are conducting all interviews either over the phone or via video.
We are looking for a Floating Personal Banking Officer with a proven track record of success to join the team. As a Floating Personal Banking Officer, you will be assigned to various branches as needed to assist members with their loan options, explaining features of all our products and services, opening accounts and referring members for financial planning, investments and insurance products. Primary duties of this unique opportunity are as follows:
- Listen and ask questions to help develop financial solutions for our members through Mini-FiNaping.
- Present self in a friendly and professional manner.
- Open and close checking, savings, money market, CD’s, IRA’s following credit union policies and procedures.
- Process loan applications, prepare documentation as appropriate and fund loans.
- Review real estate applications for completeness. Able to discuss real estate rates and process.
- Proven performance reaching individual sales and referral goals.
- Listen to members and use credit reports to identify cross sell opportunities using credit reviews.
- Present and discuss features and benefits of all CU products and services
- Assist members in using convenient access services, such as Mobile, Bill Pay, Direct Deposit, E Banking, E Quest, PTM, ATM and shared branches.
- Educate our members on all the services available to them.
- Telemarket and follow up on approved/not funded loans, new members, and other available opportunities.
- Use good judgment when establishing new accounts, funding loans and accepting items for deposit to eliminate risk of loss to the credit union.
- Build multiple service profitable member relationships
- Work as a team, assisting operations staff as needed.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Associate’s degree preferred. Must be able to read and write English. Must be able to input, extract and read data and standard English on a PC. Must have previous sales experience. Outlook, Basic Excel, Word. Must be able to toggle between multiple PC applications/programs.