Loan Service Rep II
We are continuing to hire and always looking for top talent. In order to be proactive with social distancing, we are conducting all interviews either over the phone or via video.
The Loan Servicing Specialist is responsible for servicing all loans, including Consumer, Residential Real Estate, and Commercial loans. Loan Servicing Specialist will perform a variety of Loan Servicing functions for Real Estate and Consumer Loans. Assist members and other departments with regards to post loan requests from inception through payoff. Conducts loan account information research, loan adjustments, insurance monitoring, payment processing, member service, special loans and other various tasks to support front-line, and Members inquiries.
- Completes research and processing of Real Estate and Consumer loan account issues such as disputes, transaction / data corrections, payment method modification, processing standard payment transactions and providing Member correspondence and contact.
- Process Reconveyances, Consumer and Real Estate loan demands, and Substitution of Trustee documentation
- Evaluate and process loan subordination requests
- Prepare payoff demands from Escrow Companies and Real Estate Production, and other requests to provide payoff information in written form
- Process payoffs for Consumer and Real Estate loans and collecting their respective fees, according to established procedures
- Monitor Auto insurance policies
- Perform loan adjustments and reversals
- Process loan skips, deferments requests, and modification requests
- Perform callback for transactions related to these processes
- Payment corrections and NSF monitoring
- Perform Consumer and Real Estate loan transfers to new accounts
- Process GAP, Credit Life and Disability insurance claims
- Assist staff in resolving difficult loan issues
- Process forced placed insurance and refunds
- Maintain, manage and track all pending loan exceptions
- Reports status of all open tasks weekly as directed by management
- Process incoming and outgoing wire transfers and ACH entries.
- Perform basic loan servicing, balancing and reporting processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client loan issues.
- Provide backup coverage on processes as needed.
- Respond to both internal and external members inquiries in a timely manner.
- Ensure account compliance with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Recognize product exceptions and collaborate with senior specialist or supervisor to resolve.
- Support specialized processes as assigned by the supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or on to two year related experience and/or training
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks through effective time management and organizations skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt quickly to changes and perform in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to build effective relationships as needed to effectively address issues and obstacles.
- Working knowledge of the Fidelity servicing system and Jack Henry/Symitar.
- Must be detail oriented, ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment