Loan Boarding Specialist / Post Closing (Temp)
We are continuing to hire and always looking for top talent. In order to be proactive with social distancing, we are conducting all interviews either over the phone or via video.
This is a temp position
In this role, you will conduct post closing trailing document review on all Mortgage and HELOC loans. You will assist loan delivery department with loan validation and shipment of loan files. Attention to detail is needed, as well as familiarity with mortgage loan documents.
Temporary position is estimated to last approximately 3 months.
· Must be familiar with Mortgage loan documents such as the Deed of Trust, Loan Note and Title policies
· Follow up on missing documents with county recorders and title companies
· Ability to recognize errors and request corrections with Real Estate Lending
· Request missing loan endorsements from title company on Final Title policies
· Excellent organizational skills and time management is a must
· Filing and archiving of loan files
· File preparation for loan sales and assist loan delivery department with shipment of loan files
· Usually works with minimum supervision.
· Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Mortgage loan document knowledge a must. Six months to one year related experience and/or training. Working knowledge of Word and Excel. Must be able to input, extract, and read data. Must be able to read and write English. Broad knowledge of real estate and/or mortgage loan servicing experience. Must be detail oriented.