TEMP Loan Set Up Specialist
We are looking for a (temp) Loan Set Up Specialist (Mortgage Loan Operations Specialist) to confirm the accuracy and completeness of each applications submitted to Processing from the MLC Sales Team. Provide immediate feedback and action steps required to immediate supervisor, Sales Management and MLC regarding identified discrepancies/deficiencies.
In this role, you will initiate the Vendor Services ordering process including but not limited to: Appraisals, Preliminary Title Reports, and Escrow Instructions.
- Complete Loan Set Up process in compliance with position roles and responsibilities
- Ensure that Turn Time and Productivity requirements are consistently maintained and managed
- Confirm that all items referenced on the Mortgage Loan Consultant Checklist submitted.
- Advise management and MLC when deficiencies identified.
- Review Preliminary Title Reports and Escrow Instructions and confirm compliant with FPCU Standards and loan level requirements.
- Assist Loan Processors and Closing Partners as instructed by Department Management.
- Control expenses by avoiding duplicate order requests and ensure the product is consistent with application loan terms.
- Review and act accordingly to all FPCU department and organizational correspondence.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
A minimum Real Estate Lending compliance, standards and regulations. Ability to evaluate strategies, prioritize activities and make effective use of resources. Ability to use PC in a windows environment, basic word processing and spreadsheet functions. Ability to listen effectively, present ideas clearly, concisely and in an organized and interesting manner.
- College education preferred or its equivalent work experience, but not required.
- Ability to multi-task work in a fast pace environment.
- Be a quick learner and have a willingness to acquire new skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision