The project manager position is responsible for all stages and types of organizational initiatives from proposal and requirements definition, to project planning and implementation. The ideal candidate will possess a varied skillset consisting of strong business analyst skills, strong organizational and project management skills, and superior communication skills at all levels of the organization.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical and business feasibility.
- Create and manage detailed project plans and effective tracking mechanisms to guide progress, manage changes in project scope, ensure prompt delivery, and adhere to budget and schedule.
- Implement and manage communication standards and plans to effectively convey project statuses, obstacles, and changes to all levels of the organization from project stakeholder to executive management.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
- Set priorities, develop work schedules, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Plan, communicate, and manage all aspects of strategic projects from inception to conclusion.
- Proven working experience as a project manager and business analyst in the financial services or technology sectors.
- Expert level organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Experience using enterprise level project management software
- 3-5 years of experience in project management in a related field
- BS/BA in business, technology, or a related field