Member Mortgage Consultant
Financial Partners Credit Union is a not-for-profit organization and our purpose is to help our members achieve their financial goals. Established in 1937, Financial Partners continues to deliver legendary service to over 75,000+ members. We believe in Building Lifetime Financial Partnerships with our members and we are consistently finding innovative ways to make each experience easy and enjoyable.
As a Member Mortgage Consultant, you will assist members with the originating and processing of their real estate and home equity applications and gathering supporting documents. Follow up and support referrals; reach out to members and prospects to improve their financial position; and assist in training new partners with the origination process.
• Contact all web applications received via the web.
• Outbound calls to members with current FPCU loans that may be able to improve their loan program, payment or term.
• Assist with outbound call on members and prospects that do not currently have FPCU mortgage, including existing members, CUDL leads, CUNA leads and other leads as provided.
• Discuss loan options with members and input information into the processing system.
• Based upon the type of loan being requested: Verify and calculate income, cash reserves, property value and title, source of down payment, obtain and review purchase contract and/or escrow instructions.
• Contact member regarding loan approval and review any loan conditions.
• Originate new real estate applications in a timely manner.
• Return phone calls promptly.
• Ensure documents are reviewed and analyzed quickly to determine if additional information is needed.
• Originate real estate applications to investor, secondary market, FPCU and regulatory guidelines.
• Be knowledgeable of FPCU loan products and Underwriting guidelines.
• Review credit report.
• Review appraisal report and discuss with member.
• Assist with the ordering of supporting information from 3rd party vendors, such as title reports and escrow reports.
• Communicate status of loan with all parties involved in the loan transaction, member, real estate agents, escrow, accountants, referral sources, etc.
• Maintain member and operations communication and update loan notes in processing system.
• Identify sales opportunities and cross sell FPCU products and services.
• 1-3 years of Mortgage Originations experience or related financial experience.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A./B.S.) from four-year college or university is a plus.
• Knowledge of real estate lending compliance and regulations.
Here are some benefits of working with us:
• Competitive Compensation Program including monthly performance incentive plan
• Comprehensive and affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
• Robust 401K Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Development Programs
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Employee events
• Community support activities