Temp Real Estate Loan Processor
This is a TEMP to possible perm position. Very strong chance this position will convert to a full time direct hire.
We are looking for a Real Estate Loan Processor to verify and process the information provided by the member on real estate loan applications with conforming limits, refinance and purchase transactions, 1-4 units, owner occupied and non-owner occupied. Assist in training and mentoring newly hired processors.
Pipeline Managed: 35 – 40 Active Applications
- On refinance and purchases, request escrow instruction, etc, Order Verifications of employment and deposit when applicable.
- Review and analyze the results obtained by Secondary Market Investors Automated Underwriting Decision systems.
- Based upon the type of loan being requested, verifies income, cash reserves, credit report, property value and title, source of down payment obtain and review escrow instructions.
- Complete Loan Origination System Path requirements prior to submitting application for underwriting review and assessment.
- Contact member a minimum of once a week
- Return all phone calls promptly
- Contact members to review loan approval and discuss any outstanding loan approval conditions.
- Process and analyze real estate documentation and applications fulfilling Turn Time and Productivity requirements designed to satisfy / fulfill member expectations.
- Process real estate applications according to investor, secondary market, FPCU and regulatory guidelines.
- Be knowledgeable Investor, Secondary Market, Regulatory and FPCU loan products and underwriting guidelines/standards to ensure all process actions are compliant to establish standards.
- Review appraisal, preliminary title, credit reports, escrow instructions and verification of employment and deposits when applicable to determine acceptability regarding program parameters.
- Identify sales opportunities and Cross-sell FPCU products and services
- Control expenses by ordering the correct items per loan product, avoid duplicate requests.
- Be solution oriented always identifying ways to improve daily functions.
- Review and act accordingly to all FPCU Department and Organizational correspondence.
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
All interviews are conducted via phone and video. Masks are required in the office, as well as social distancing.