One of the core components of growing your career is exploring new experiences and one of the most exciting and fun prospects is opening a De Novo branch for a financial organization. It gives you the opportunity to build something from the ground up, to pick your own team of superstars to mentor and grow with, and to achieve continued personal success. FPCU is expanding in the South Orange County area and you can get in on the ground floor with a brand new location in a vibrant market. Working in a branch that is fresh and new from the walls in and using leading edge technology, you will participate in helping direct the future of the credit union. Due to the De Novo nature of the branch, you will be able to demonstrate your skills in a visible location and position yourself for future advancement and leadership in the credit union.
We are looking for a successful and driven BRANCH MANAGER who will drive business development within the regional territory, lead in-branch sales, and manage the team’s goals and achievements.
- Drive the sales efforts of assigned branch.
- Provide continuous sales training, development and motivation of branch employees.
- Conduct regular sales & product meetings to review results and drive the attainment of branch goals.
- Monitor the service delivery skills of branch employees, providing or arranging for training and coaching as needed.
- Satisfactorily resolve customer service complaints, both verbally and in writing.
- Responsible for the operational and security integrity of the branch.
- Manage the growth of the branch loan portfolio through ongoing business development activities within assigned territory.
- Efficiently manage staffing and scheduling for the branch.
- Identify and implement solutions to branch inefficiencies and makes recommendations to Corporate.
Bachelors degree or equivalent; or at least three (3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Supervisory experience in a banking environment preferred.