Director Major Lending Projects
PURPOSE OF JOB:
In this role the Director will plan, execute, and finalize projects within the Lending Division as assigned by the Vice President. Provide operational support in testing new products, services, ideas, and designs. The incumbent will assure that each project assigned is completed within the project time line, and identify any issues or challenges that may arise. The incumbent will act as the subject matter expert (SME) on these major projects and work with the VP Project Management and the Special Projects Manager to assure business input, review and testing is completed in a timely manner
- We share a collaborative obligation to ensure that we conduct ourselves in the most ethical manner and that we hold each other accountable to the values and standards of the organization. Every Partner has the responsibility to ask questions, seek guidance, and report concerns and/or violations of company policy or ethical standards. Financial Partners has several processes in place to communicate with leadership and expects that partners will have a commitment to integrity and uncompromising values.
- Manage business aspects of the assigned special projects from beginning to end.
- Manage business aspects of the project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaison with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflict within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project life cycle.
- Conduct project postmortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Recommend projects and solutions to increase efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
- Research system changes to automate/streamline processes. Develop in-depth knowledge of and document system functionality and interfaces with legacy systems to assist with process improvements, automation initiatives and testing.
- Maintain organization’s online policies and procedures.
- Recommend and implement changes in policies and procedures (as needed).
- Provide product and process training for FPCU staff as needed.
- Ensure all member service objectives are met or exceeded at all times.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of operations, compliance and regulations. Ability to evaluate strategies, prioritize activities, manage vendors and partners to deliver projects on time and within budget and make effective use of resources. Ability to listen effectively, present ideas clearly, concisely and in an organized and interesting manner. Ability to use PC in a windows environment, word processing and spreadsheet functions.