RE Loan Processor III
MUST HAVE LOAN PROCESSING EXPERIENCE
We are looking for a Real Estate Loan Processor to verify and process the information provided by the member on real estate loan applications with conforming limits, refinance and purchase transactions, 1-4 units, owner occupied and non-owner occupied. Assist in training and mentoring newly hired processors.
Pipeline Managed: 35 – 40 Active Applications
- On refinance and purchases, request escrow instruction, etc, Order Verifications of employment and deposit when applicable.
- Review and analyze the results obtained by Secondary Market Investors Automated Underwriting Decision systems.
- Based upon the type of loan being requested, verifies income, cash reserves, credit report, property value and title, source of down payment obtain and review escrow instructions.
- Complete Loan Origination System Path requirements prior to submitting application for underwriting review and assessment.
- Contact member a minimum of once a week
- Return all phone calls promptly
- Contact members to review loan approval and discuss any outstanding loan approval conditions.
- Process and analyze real estate documentation and applications fulfilling Turn Time and Productivity requirements designed to satisfy / fulfill member expectations.
- Process real estate applications according to investor, secondary market, FPCU and regulatory guidelines.
- Be knowledgeable Investor, Secondary Market, Regulatory and FPCU loan products and underwriting guidelines/standards to ensure all process actions are compliant to establish standards.
- Review appraisal, preliminary title, credit reports, escrow instructions and verification of employment and deposits when applicable to determine acceptability regarding program parameters.
- Identify sales opportunities and Cross-sell FPCU products and services
- Control expenses by ordering the correct items per loan product, avoid duplicate requests.
- Be solution oriented always identifying ways to improve daily functions.
- Review and act accordingly to all FPCU Department and Organizational correspondence.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Detail oriented and good with numbers.
Good customer service skills.
Working knowledge of Word and Excel. 10-key a plus
Must have the ability to communicate with internal and external members.
Must be able to input, extract, and read data.
Must be able to read and write English.
Broad knowledge of real estate and/or loan servicing experience with a working knowledge of the Fidelity servicing system and/or Remember Data system preferred.
All interviews are conducted via phone and video. Masks and social distancing are required in the office.