Collections and Recovery Assistant Temp
This is a temp position, approximately 3 - 4 months.
Assist the Collection and Recovery Department with all clerical and administrative needs.
• Review, prepare and submit payment requests to the Loan Servicing Department for processing
• Maintains vendor’s records
• Process department vendor invoices
• Review and correct the department’s General Ledgers
• Assists the department’s Director or Supervisor preparing month end reports
• Prepare and maintain repossession, inventory, sales and out for repossession reports
• Mail and fax repossession assignments and required documents
• Mail NOI and deficiency notices in a timely manner
• Maintain impound/lien sale notice log
• Create files for legal review
• Prepare and maintain bankruptcy filing, discharged and dismissal notices
• Prepare files for modification & extension request. Update and maintain modification log
• Maintain and organize all department files
• Other duties as assigned
We share a collaborative obligation to ensure that we conduct ourselves in the utmost ethical manner and that we hold each other accountable to the values and standards of the organization. Every Partner has the responsibility to ask questions, seek guidance, and report concerns and/or violations of company policy or ethical standards. Financial Partners has several processes in place to communicate with leadership and expects that partners will have a commitment to integrity and uncompromising values.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Associates or Bachelors degree preferred. Two year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Microsoft office and excellent organization skills required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: None