Member Contact Center Rep
We are continuing to hire and always looking for top talent. In order to be proactive with social distancing, we are conducting all interviews either over the phone or via video.
We are looking to add to our team in the Contact Center and currently looking for a representative to assist our Members over the phone with all their banking needs. You will promote a positive, professional image of Financial Partners Credit Union via all contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat, etc.). Provide excellent service to all members of the credit union by identifying product and service solutions to meet their financial needs. Assist members with information about their accounts, FPCU products and services, and by resolving issues/problems via all contact channels.
Full or Part time positions available.
- Handle member contact via all contact channels to promote a positive, professional image of Financial Partners Credit Union.
- Communicate the benefits of membership and FPCU products and services via all contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat, etc.)
- Assist members with questions regarding their accounts, FPCU products and services, the credit union and any issues.
- Help the team meet the overall service goal by moving routine calls (balance inquirey, etc.) to self-service channels such as E Quest and E Banking and adhering to break and lunch schedule.
- Quote rates for all products
- Process check orders, wire requests, loan payments, stop payments, VODs, etc.
- Provide solutions to member financial needs by: identifying member needs, presenting appropriate solution using benefit statements and asking for the business.
- Educate members on pre-approval status and process.
- Take secured and unsecured loan applications
- Effectively, accurately and articulately handle member communication via all contact channels
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Customer Service and/or call center experience, previous experience as a team lead, ability to work as a team, knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to use multiple programs simultaneously. Previous banking or credit union experience would be preferred.
- Proven ability to assist in team motivation.
- Strong customer service skills, strong ability to cross sell financial products.
- Ability to train new agents on all aspects of the position.