Electronic Services Supervisor
FPCU’s Electronic Services Supervisor oversees the daily operations and support of electronic deposit and payment processes including ACH, Wires, BillPay, Drafts and RDC. Through their leadership they actively coach, council and develop department personnel and help the Credit Union in delivering and fulfilling its Service Mission of Building Lifetime Financial Partnerships. This position assists the VP, Digital Delivery in the creation and execution of the electronic processing delivery strategy.
- Ensures postings are performed in accordance with established standards, policies, and procedures.
- Provides responsive, easy to understand troubleshooting guidance for all inquiries resulting from electronic processing related issues.
- Maintains and improves electronic processing solutions that provide competitive advantages, member service enhancements and/or operational efficiencies.
- Works with external vendors and collaborates with key internal stakeholders or team members to implement, manage, and maintain fraud mitigation strategies.
- Monitors and provides statistical and trending data for all department processes. Identifies operational deficiencies and writes recommendations for corrective action.
- Helps define service level agreements and ensures operational execution meets and exceeds SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Coaches, councils, and develops department personnel. Hires, reviews, schedules, trains, and monitors the work of subordinates and conducts performance appraisals. Allocates resources to meet operational needs within the department; reviews and approves, denies, or modifies department recommendations from direct reports.
- Manages relationships with external vendors and internal business units and/or key systems stakeholders. Serves as a liaison to other departments and participates in project teams as subject matter expert during implementations or upgrades to batch electronic systems and/or processes.
- Participates in and provides support to Enterprise Risk Management during annual internal audits.
- Participates in the creation, maintenance, testing and execution of the Business Continuity Plan.
- Ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations as well governing payment network scheme rules.
- Performs other related duties as assigned, up to and including after hours.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Basic supervisory experience, Credit union or banking experience, P.C. Literate,