Branch Manager II
We are looking for a successful and driven Branch Manager for our established Irvine Branch location. The branch manager will drive business development within the regional territory, lead in-branch sales, and manage the team’s goals and achievements. This position is highly focused on increasing regional business development and in-branch sales.
· Drive the sales efforts of assigned branch.
· Provide continuous sales training, development and motivation of branch employees.
· Conduct regular sales & product meetings to review results and drive the attainment of branch goals.
· Monitor the service delivery skills of branch employees, providing or arranging for training and coaching as needed.
· Satisfactorily resolve customer service complaints, both verbally and in writing.
· Responsible for the operational and security integrity of the branch.
· Manage the growth of the branch loan portfolio through ongoing business development activities within assigned territory.
· Efficiently manage staffing and scheduling for the branch.
· Identify and implement solutions to branch inefficiencies and makes recommendations to Corporate.
Bachelors degree or equivalent; or at least one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Supervisory experience in a retail banking environment preferred.