Branch Manager II
Financial Partners Credit Union is seeking an experienced, ambitious, and highly motivated individual with prior branch management experience within the banking/credit union industry.
- Contributes to the achievement of corporate goals by driving the sales efforts of assigned branch.
- Monitor employee’s individual sales and referral results against set individual goals and provides regular feedback.
- Evaluates staff performance and identifies any need for coaching and/or training of sales skills, product knowledge, etc. to improve effectiveness in any aspect of their job responsibilities.
- Coaches and counsels direct reports, maintain performance records and conducts quarterly and annual performance evaluations.
- Monitors the member service skills of branch employees, providing or arranging for training and coaching as needed.
- Listen and ask questions to help develop financial solutions for our members through Mini-FiNaping.
- Open and close accounts following current Credit Union policies and procedures.• Process mortgage and consumer loan applications, prepare documentation as appropriate and fund loans.
- Present and discuss features and benefits of all Credit Union products and services.
- Tele-market and follow-up on approved, unfunded loans, new members, and other available opportunities.
- Record and resolve member issues and advise management on operational issues.
- Maintain appropriate relationships with members and represent the credit union in a professional manner.
- Satisfactorily resolves member service complaints, both verbally and in writing.
- Responsible for the operational and security integrity of the branch.
- Conducts or supervises monthly branch self-audits.
- Ensures that general ledger transactions/errors are resolved promptly.
- Responsible for the results of branch audits conducted by Internal Audit.
- Efficiently manages staffing and scheduling within the approved FTE count.
- Manage and maintain operational integrity according to credit union policy and procedure.
- Function as necessary to support all branch capacities as needed (teller, new accounts, supervisor and manager)
- Independently manages and directs the numerous responsibilities of a full service branch.
- Continuously develops & cross-trains branch staff to efficiently perform delegated tasks & responsibilities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or three year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experienced with supervising staff in a retail environment.
- Two years minimum of supervisory experience working in a financial institution is preferred.
- Track record of great sales and service history.
- Familiar with back office operations (vault, negotiables, balancing general ledger accounts, etc.) Computer Literate- Word, Excel programs.