Facilities Mail Services Rep
Responsible for all mail services for FPCU including shipping and receiving, supply orders, and forms management at our Costa Mesa facility. Light building maintenance, general services, and other such duties as needed.
- Responsible for the receiving and sorting of all incoming mail, courier deliveries and packages.
- Receive in dual control all checks and cash.
- Assist in maintenance on copiers and any other machines. Fill supply orders daily and assist employees with any issues with website supply orders, and forms.
- Check inventory levels monthly. Receive deliveries daily and validate the accuracy and condition of the shipment.
- Provide exceptional service to others, so they can in turn perform their duties effectively.
- Assist the branches and departments in meeting their goals by providing them with the products they need to do their job.
- Ensure the mailroom duties are performed in a timely manner and that the delivery of mail is accurate to each internal department or branch.
- Assist with vendor management and areas of the department to make the job function more efficiently.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Two to four years related experience and/or training
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and manipulate heavy objects
- Ability to travel to all branch locations
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience using MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to use facilities management related software such as Workspace.cc
- Communicate effectively both orally and writing
- Maintain detailed and accurate reports
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with contractors and FPCU Partners
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus
- The employee frequently is required to sit for extended periods of time, stand, walk
- The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, bend, kneel, or crouch
- Employee will make extensive use of the telephone to communicate confidential information, requiring accurate perception of speech and clear speaking abilities
- The employee will regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
- The employee is required to apply manual dexterity, including hand/wrist flexibility for computer keyboarding