Real Estate Operations Specialist
We are looking for a Real Estate Mortgage Loan Operations Specialist to review all incoming loans to confirm the accuracy and completeness of each application submitted to processing from the mortgage sales team. In this role, you will provide immediate feedback and action steps required regarding identified discrepancies/deficiencies in the paperwork. You will have the responsibility to initiate the Vendor Services ordering process that includes, but is not limited to, Appraisals, Preliminary Title Reports, and Escrow Instructions.
- Complete Loan Set Up process in compliance with position roles and responsibilities
- Ensure that Turn Time and Productivity requirements are consistently maintained and managed
- Confirm that all items referenced on the Mortgage Loan Consultant Checklist submitted.
- Advise management and MLC when deficiencies identified.
- Review Preliminary Title Reports and Escrow Instructions and confirm compliant with FPCU Standards and loan level requirements.
- Assist Loan Processors and Closing Partners as instructed by Department Management.
- Control expenses by avoiding duplicate order requests and ensure the product is consistent with application loan terms.
- Review and act accordingly to all FPCU department and organizational correspondence.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
A minimum Real Estate Lending compliance, standards and regulations. Ability to evaluate strategies, prioritize activities and make effective use of resources. Ability to use PC in a windows environment, basic word processing and spreadsheet functions. Ability to listen effectively, present ideas clearly, concisely and in an organized and interesting manner.
- College education preferred or its equivalent work experience, but not required.
- Ability to multi-task work in a fast pace environment.
- Be a quick learner and have a willingness to acquire new skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision