Software Engineer II
Must be eligible to work for any employer without visa requirements of any kind.
This position is available for REMOTE WORK
- Provides .NET design and development of projects involving application development, migrations, and additions to existing applications. Responsible for full-stack development on an ASP.NET web services application
- Ability to write complex SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, and triggers that support application development and ensure quality and integrity of data
- Develop back-end batch processes that support vendor interfaces.
- Experience with IIS and deployment of C#/.NET applications
- Experience in Gits and Azure DevOps (Tracking)
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Deliver high-quality production-ready code with proficiency utilizing Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET Core, Web APIs) and Microsoft SQL Server database
- Develop applications conforming to industry best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on experience developing and deploying Microsoft .NET and .NET Core applications.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in SQL Server
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Agile methodology
- Estimation of time required to complete projects and tasks
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners, Other Developers to ensure that development schedules and deadlines are realistic and achievable
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure SaaS development is a huge plus