We are looking for a successful and driven Branch Manager for our established Mission Valley, San Diego location. The branch manager will drive business development within the regional territory, lead in-branch sales, and manage the team’s goals and achievements. This position is highly focused on increasing regional business development and in-branch sales.
- Drive the sales efforts of assigned branch.
- Provide continuous sales training, development and motivation of branch employees.
- Conduct regular sales & product meetings to review results and drive the attainment of branch goals.
- Monitor the service delivery skills of branch employees, providing or arranging for training and coaching as needed.
- Satisfactorily resolve customer service complaints, both verbally and in writing.
- Responsible for the operational and security integrity of the branch.
- Manage the growth of the branch loan portfolio through ongoing business development activities within assigned territory.
- Efficiently manage staffing and scheduling for the branch.
- Identify and implement solutions to branch inefficiencies and makes recommendations to Corporate.
Bachelors degree or equivalent; or at least three (3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Supervisory experience in a banking environment preferred.