Digital Channels Specialist
The Digital Channels/eServices Implementation Specialist is responsible for project management, feature implementation, and operational support for all E-Services. Work with resources and coordinate the efforts of team members and third-party vendors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. Provide operational support in testing new products, services, ideas, and designs. Liaise with IT to troubleshoot, test, and resolve issues impacting digital channels. Oversee implementation and quality assurance for new and upgraded features throughout the development cycle.
- Perform quality assurance on all digital projects. Develop test scripts and rigorously test new and changed pages, applications, and systems prior to deployment in the production environment. Proactively identify, report, and resolve problems. Coordinate application testing with vendors, staff, and members as necessary and appropriate.
- Interact with service providers to research and resolve issues relating to digital channels. Track and follow up on a regular basis with providers to ensure timely resolution; escalate issues as needed to overcome barriers.
- Manage projects from development through implementation. Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support credit union goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential obstacles, and devise contingency plans.
- Set and effectively communicate project needs & expectations; continually manage needed deliverables with team members and other stakeholders. Identify and resolve issues and conflict within the project team. Interact with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis to provide status updates and identify issues.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals. Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Manage the department’s Net Promoter Survey responses. Track YTD and monthly rankings. Monitor survey responses for passive and detractor responses; proactively reach out to passives and detractors to gather feedback and resolve any issues.
- Work closely with the IT team to monitor and resolve software, hardware, and connectivity issues for all E-Services.
- Provide digital delivery product and process training for FPCU staff as needed.
- Manage relationships with outside service providers; build, develop, and grow business relationships vital to the success of Credit Union projects.
- Research technology changes to automate/streamline processes. Develop in-depth knowledge of system functionality and interfaces with legacy systems to assist with process improvements, automation initiatives and testing.
- Monitor the usage of digital channels; develop and deliver scorecards, reports, analyses, presentations, and other communications to effectively track, analyze, and report on the utilization and success of digital channels.
- Maintain policies and procedures surrounding all digital delivery channels. Recommend and implement changes in policies and procedures as needed.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Ensure all member service objectives are met or exceeded at all times.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university is desired.
- One to two years eServices or related financial experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of operations, compliance and regulations.
- Ability to evaluate strategies, prioritize activities, manage vendors and partners to deliver projects on time and within budget and make effective use of resources.
- Ability to listen effectively, present ideas clearly, concisely and in an organized and interesting manner.
- Familiarity with online and mobile banking services.
- Ability to use PC in a windows environment, word processing and spreadsheet functions.
- Experience in a software development or support environment and Symitar experience a plus.