Infrastructure Services Engineer
The Infrastructure Services/Systems Engineer will drive the effective deployment and operations of enterprise network services to support the needs of the company. They will work closely with the IT Infrastructure and Information Security teams to manage the various services and platforms (Active Directory Structure & Group Policies, DHCP, DNS, SSO, O365, Exchange Online, Intune, AutoPlay, and more) to support the changing needs of FPCU.
- Monitoring of the organization's infrastructure services to ensure continuous highly available performance in support of all business processes
- Planning the evolution to next generation of infrastructure services in alignment with FPCU business and technology plans and initiatives
- Working closely with Infrastructure and Information Security teams and vendor partners to adapt and change the configuration of existing services as required to support a wide variety of technology changes (hardware, software, network, and security)
- Continuously update the documentation of critical infrastructure services to ensure they are kept current and accurate for both operations and audit compliance
- Perform Root Cause Analysis on services related incidents and problems and to put in place measures to ensure these issues do not reoccur
- Develop project plans to get software and systems up and running in a timely manner, and ensuring long-term scalability for the business
- Provide infrastructure services engineering support for both Premise and Cloud based resources
- Building automated platform environments to support auto-scaling for the business in the future
- Staying on top of emerging infrastructure services, best practices, and trends, as well as changes to various financial services industry compliance requirements
- Support systems integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Ensure operating environments stay safe and secure
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, IS, or equivalent area of technical study (extensive IT experience can substitute for a degree). Familiarity with various infrastructure software, hardware, network, and security platforms. Familiarity with Financial Institution Terms and Phrases.. Self-motivated and able to work independently. Ability to solve problems quickly and completely must document resolutions. Ability to identity tasks which require automation and automate them.