Loan Service Rep (Temp)
This is a temporary position for approximately 6 months.
The Temp Loan Servicing Rep will service loans from inception through payoff, including new loan boarding, post closing, cash management, investor reporting, escrow administration, customer service, special loans, insurance services, file management, and payoffs.
- Respond to both internal and external members inquires in a timely manner.
- Knows and uses well the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of loan servicing
- Provide back up several of the loan servicing functions.
- Provide training to lower level co-workers.
- Usually works with minimum supervision.
- Work is varied and somewhat difficult in character, but usually involves limited responsibility.
- Comprehends business needs and results.
- Service insurance products, E-Banking, automatic drafting of payments.
- Know credit union products and services.
- Able to identify operational improvements and efficiencies.
- Beginning to demonstrate broad knowledge and be able to complete more difficult assignments.
- Positive role model.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Detail oriented and good with numbers. Good customer service skills. Working knowledge of Word and Excel. Must have the ability to communicate with internal and external members. Must be able to input, extract, and read data. Must be able to read and write English. Must be numerically literate. Broad knowledge of real estate and/or loan servicing experience with a working knowledge of the Fidelity servicing system and/or Remember Data system preferred. Must be detail oriented. Must be able to use a 10 key.